Monday, December 3, 2012

DSAS Gun Show


Back to back with  6th Manila Auto Salon Cars at SMX convention last month, I was at the opening of Defense and Arms Show. Together with Rep Enrile and PNP top Brass Bartolome. "Renew your firearms license was the Theme" aside from last time "Right to Live" As usual when I roomed around trainings, safety, martial arts, sporting marksmanship and a lot more. 131 booths with thousands of enthusiast were able to see and educated on proper gun maintenance.
 
Sophia of Artemis Defense and Security. She told me I need proper gun training. Im thinking twice since I fired a few in Crame and Some of the usual carnival contest. Probably later when I plan to join the gun sports marksmanship, airsoft or wargames competition.
Ready for Jacky Chan's Extreme lost in Jungle Who am I or Operation Condor? All in equipments here and booth exhibit shopping for commando. More than just a rescue adventure jam-packed car. But also used for heavy duty rocky mountain slope. You may see a lot of seminar series, survival and practical medicine in this event. So try next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment