Sunday, December 28, 2014

Kia Sportage 2.0 CRDi AT 4x2 Road Test

The Kia Sportage CRDi AT 4x2 - 2.0 Diesel runs strong and powerful in roads of Metro Manila. Last couple of weeks Road Test. I can feel its power same with CX9 and DMax driven in Manila and Subic slopes couple of years ago. 

Wonder why those VIP's prefer huge XUV's when travelling in security convoy's than a sports car, bus or van as par as defensive driving is concerned. Driving this in Edsa makes me feel the tire grip, body heaviness and power beyond 2 footbrakes. 

Not only that but also feel the support of Pacman as a PBA Playing coach in Kia Sorento Team. The 10 time world champion of the decade makes me feel to drive this as the King of the Road. Not to mention as a FIFA World Cup, NBA and Tennis Australian Open major partner/sponsor. 

Kia does not just built cars, supports community but also a biggest advocate of the greatest sports happening on earth. Jeff and Edgar of Kia Motors Pasay were wondering why its Sorento sold that fast. As my backseat and co driver during the thrilling road test. 

Going back to the 2015 Sportage its four cylinder please me as I accelerate the powerful diesel 260 horsepower turbo charged engine in the superhighway. The joy ride quality feel the power on top of my legs.








No comments:

Post a Comment