Friday, April 27, 2018

Floyd-Conor Billion $ Fight NYE 2018

Couple of years ago, I wrote about Floyd fighting Conor in a boxing ring in a UK publication. Before the fight announcement did happened. That fantasy did really happened so my prediction was right. Now here we go again, this week I saw on Vasyl facebook wall that Conor messed up with several MMA champ fighters in the US.

With that minor felony I knew that he can always walked away. Made me think twice that's it's a publicity stunt. To remain relevant and dominant not just in Fighting but also to remain superior across all different sports field.
Now I wonder how Dana and US Government Marshall's then NYPD would react that way. His relentless fighting spirit really excites both MMA and Boxing fan. Fighter inside and outside the ring.  Giving me the shadow of doubt like WWE that's its 30% publicity as a Pro maybe? Wachathink?

As a fan of both fighters. No offence, I like to see both fight in not in a boxing ring but with Conor's house. The octagon under MMA rules. This time all advantage was in Conors side the Age and Expertise. But a fighter will always be a fighter like a Champ will always be a Champ.

I'm a little worried about Floyd hes 40 plus and got everything to loose. I mean the fame, legacy and record that his been protecting for more than 2 decades. I would bet my last ounce of courage to him. But the odds now are in Conors side. So MMA fans can laugh all the way to the bank.

Really, Im afraid that this will the last hooray for Floyd. I guess Rapaport would ridicule me for that instinct. After setting the benchmark or the highest  paid pro across all athlete in the planet. Defended for more than 2 decades. His CEO Ellerbe warned him about this, but he got the Balls and shot like a real Boss over versus King on its his comeback.

That really excites me because there's plenty of ways to win. So lets make this 2018 Billion dollar fight happen? Lets see and push the action on Octagon then New Years Eve 2018. So we can celebrate more of life during those holiday season.

I can feel the disappointment up to now, since Conor's lost last Year in T mobile Arena. Hope this year it will happen in Gillette or Mercedes Benz stadium maybe?  I wish Bruno Mars could perform on this great fight of the Century. So players ready with your fighting bets, and put your pinky rings up to the moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment